Monday, 11 May 2009

To My Mum, - Anniversary SMS Message


It Doesn’t Matter Whether We Always Agree Or Disagree. What Matters Is That I Love You And You Love Me.


It doesn’t matter whether we always agree or disagree. What matters is that I love you and you love me. Happy anniversary.



Today Is The Best Day For Me


I remember the first time we met. Today is the best day for me. I want to keep you happy, Because without you I can’t breathe. Happy anniversary!



Ye Lo Eid Dress


Ye lo Eid Dress _--.--_ /""\) (/""\ / /| : | \ \ \,,\| : | /,,/ |,,,,,,,,,| | | | | |,,,| |,,,|Ghari+=+-(@)-+=+Romal!"'""""""""!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!Or ..



No One Else Would Understand Our Relationship,


No one else would understand our relationship,and no one else in this world would understandme the way you do. Happy Anniversary!



Khabi Fursat Milay To Hmein Yad Kr Lena


Khabi fursat milay to hmein yad kr lenaBs do ghari k liye hm s mulaqat kr lenaAgar itni hi nafrat h hm seAe janHmen ajnabi smajh k hi brdasht kr lena



You Are So Lucky That You Spend


You are so lucky that you spendmany years together.May God bless you long listing relationship.My Prayers are always for you.Happy anniversary dear friend!



What Is There,


What Is There,To Believe In During Life,Nothing Lasts,Aside From Strife,Life May Perish,Life May End,Our Soul We May Give,Our Soul We May Spend,



The Walk With You


Your love is adrenalin; it feels like driving the fastest car, Walking together, there are so many steps behind us, we have come far. The road has brought ..



I Remember When I Met Him, It Was So Clear That He Was The Only One For Me.


I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me.Best Line Said on Anniversary



On This Anniversary, I Take This Opportunity 2 Thank U From The Bottom Of My Heart 4 Being My Partner, Spouse, Lover And Friend!


On this anniversary, I take this opportunity 2 thank u from the bottom of my heart 4 being my partner, spouse, lover and friend!Hàppy Wédding Anniversary!



You Have Held My Hand And Made Me Walk


You have held my hand and made me walkYou were my voice when I couldn’t talkThankyou Mom Dad for being what you areHappy Anniversary to my superstars.



I Still Cherish The Day I Married You


I still cherish the day I married youWithout you love, what would I doThanks for being a part of meYou’ve made me special, you set me freeHappy Anniversary.



A Soul Mate Is Not The Person


A soul mate is not the personwho makes you the happiest, but the onethat makes you feel the most.Who conducts your heart to bang the loudest,who can drag ..



You Can't Change How People Feel About You, So Don't Try. Just Live Your Life And Be Happy..


You can't change how people feel about you, so don't try. Just live your life and be happy..Good Morning



Mom Dad Its Your Anniversary Today


Mom dad its your anniversary todayOn this day I just wanna sayThanks for being what you areThanks for making it beautifully this farHappy Anniversary.



Cherish The Yesterdays;


Cherish the yesterdays;Plan your tomorrows;And celebrate your today!May God bless the lovely couple on your wedding anniversary!



No Card To Give,


No card to give,No flowers to send,No cute pictures to forward,Just a loving heart saying,Happy Anniversary.



I Always Advise You To Be Happy And Share Any Problem Of Your Life With Your Husband And Me Because I Know That He Is Similarly Sincere To You As I Am.


I always advise you to be happy and share any problem of your life with your husband and me because I know that he is similarly sincere to you as I am.Happy ..



¸(`’•.¸ ¸.•’´) ¸.•’´)


¸(`’•.¸ ¸.•’´) ¸.•’´)«`’•.¸. ¤.¸.•’´»(¸.•’´(¸.•’´ ..



Our House Would Never Have Become A Home Without You.


Our house would never have become a home without you. Our kids would never have understood the meaning of family without you. I would have never experienced ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .