Thursday, 22 December 2011

Smile And Shine Like Stars While You


Dear Grandma, I Am Sending You A Big Hug On Your Birthday! Here's To You, And I Hope That You'll Be In Good Shape And Health For Many More Years To Come.


Dear Grandma, I am sending you a big hug on your birthday! Here's to you, and I hope that you'll be in good shape and health for many more years to come. ..



In Soft Gleaming Night Of Stars,


In soft gleaming night of stars,May all your dreams come trues,May every star of ever night,Bring love-n-joy to youHappy Birthday to you 🙂



Kick Off Ur Shoes,take A Break,Crank The Tunes,


Kick off ur shoes,take a break,Crank the tunes,Dance & Shake,light the candles,cut the cake .Make ita a day,that's simply Great!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY



As This Is Your Birthday,


As this is your birthday,I pray to Allah to fulfill every desire of yours,And bless you with whatever you deserve!Happy Birthday!



To The World You May Be Just One Person But To Me, You Are Certainly More Than That! And Will Grow Even More Once You Get A Bite Out Of Your Birthday Cake.


To the world you may be just one person but to me, you are certainly more than that! And will grow even more once you get a bite out of your birthday cake. ..



Hr Lumha Apky Hothon Py Muskan Rahy,


Hr Lumha Apky Hothon Py Muskan Rahy,Hr Ghum Sy Ap Anjaan Rahein,Jis Ke Saath Mehak Uthe Apki Zindagi,Humesha Apky Paas Woh Insan Rahy,Happy Birthday…!!!



The Teacher You Always Motivate Us, Inspired Us, Fill Us With Enthusiasm And Encourage Us Where We Got Demoralized.


The teacher you always motivate us, inspired us, fill us with enthusiasm and encourage us where we got demoralized. Happy birthday to the teacher who teaches ..



I’m Sending You This Greeting With A Special Birthday Wish,


I’m sending you this greeting with a special birthday wish,I write these words with love and seal it with a kiss.You have brought me so much happiness,with ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .