Monday, 14 May 2012

It’s So Nice To Have A Son Like You


May Your Special Day Be Surrounded With Happiness, Filled With Laughter, Wrapped With Pleasure, Brightened With Fun, Blessed With Love, Remembered With Joy And Enriched With Hopes.


May your special day be surrounded with happiness, filled with laughter, wrapped with pleasure, brightened with fun, blessed with love, remembered with ..



I Am Sure This Year Gonna Be Your Greatest, Most Wonderful, Spectacular And Successful Year Ever!


I am sure this year gonna be your greatest, most wonderful, spectacular and successful year ever!Happy Birthday



It Is Very Nice To Wish Good Things To Others


It is very nice to wish good things to othersbut wishing nice time, health, prosperity on the special day of your birthday makes it’s a splendid Year.Many ..



U R 1 Year Closer To All Your Wishes


Hey,u r 1 year older now, 1 year smarter now, 1 year bigger now, and now u r 1 year closer to all your wishes. Happy Birthday !



May Your Every Birthday Is Better Than The Last Years. Celebrate Everyday Of Your Life With Excitement, Strength, Smiles And Laughter.


May your every birthday is better than the last years. Celebrate everyday of your life with excitement, strength, smiles and laughter.Wish you a Happy ..



Instead Of Thinking Of Your Birthday As Getting Older,


Instead of thinking of your birthday as getting older, try to think of it as a sweet yearly reminder that we have had so many fortunate years together. ..



Birthdays May Come And Go, But A Wife Like You Is One In A Million. I’m So Glad That I Was Able To Find Someone As Perfect As You. My Love And Respect For You Will Never Fade.


Birthdays may come and go, but a wife like you is one in a million. I’m so glad that I was able to find someone as perfect as you. My love and respect ..



Sharing My Work Days With You Gives Me All The Strength And Guidance I Need To Be Not Only A Better Worker, But A Better Man Too.


Sharing my work days with you gives me all the strength and guidance I need to be not only a better worker, but a better man too.Happy Birthday and may ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .