Sunday, 13 October 2013

Teri Chahat Mein Gr Wafa Hoti,


Es Dil Ka Kaha Mano Ik Kaam Kar Do,


Es dil ka kaha mano ik kaam kar do,Ek be naam se muhabat mare naam kar do,Mare zaat pe faqat itna ehsan kar do,Kese subha ko milo aur sham kar do.......



I’m The Heart, You Are The Heartbeat,


I’m the heart, you are the heartbeat,I’m the breath, you are the oxygen,I’m the body, you are the soul,We are two bodies, one soul…



I Love The Way You Make Me Happy


I love the way you make me happy, and the ways you show your care. I love the way you say, ‘I Love You,’ and the way you’re always there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .