Thursday, 18 February 2016

Worry Often Gives A Small Thing A Big Shadow.


In The Blink Of An Eye, Everything Can Change,


In the blink of an eye, everything can change,So forgive often and love with all your heart,Take no one for granted for, you never know what may happen ..



A Million Stars On The Sky


A million stars on the sky, Is your light that shines, that is bright, A million kisses I send to you, I wish to you good night!



Stop Working, You Need Some Sleep


After the sun stops shining, And the days that people led, It’s time to stop working, And calmly go to bed. Good night!



I Wish For The Most Beautiful Dream


I wish for the most beautiful dream, I wish the new day brings a new start, I wish you open the door to your dream Good night, my kind heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .