Happy Birthday, My Love.
Happy birthday, my love.When I see you,My knees go weak,My heart jumps,I cannot speak.I'm right beside you,Nothing's wrong,Hand in hand we go,I'm where ..
When You Were Born, We Knew That God Had Sent Us A Beautiful Angel. And You've Only Become More Angelic With Every Passing Year, Bringing Joy To Our Lives. Happy Birthday, Our Lovable Angel!
When you were born, we knew that God had sent us a beautiful angel. And you've only become more angelic with every passing year, bringing joy to our lives. ..
Your Best Days Has Just Begun
Another year has passed, Opening a door for a better one. Your charms and beauty will last, Your best days has just begun! And I want to say, Happy Birthday ..
Dear Son, No Matter How Much You Have Grown, For Us, You Are Always Going To Remain Our Dearest And Smartest Baby Boy.
Dear son, no matter how much you have grown, for us, you are always going to remain our dearest and smartest baby boy. Wishing you a happy birthday. May ..
Million's Of Greetings,
Million's of Greetings,Thousands of Colors,100s of Wishes,Kilogram's of Sweets,Lots of Smile,That's What I wish for you.Happy Birthday
Being In A Relationship With You Is Crazier Than The Craziest Roller Coaster Ride. I Love My Life, All Thanks To A Wonderful Boyfriend Like You.
Being in a relationship with you is crazier than the craziest roller coaster ride. I love my life, all thanks to a wonderful boyfriend like you. Happy ..
Tamnnaon Se Bhari Ho Zindgi,
Tamnnaon se bhari ho Zindgi,Kwahisho se bhara ho har pal,Daaman bhi chhota lagne lage,Itani khushiya de aapko aane wala kal!!Happy Birth Day
AAJ SORAJ IK NEYA SAWERA KARY GA,
AAJ SORAJ IK NEYA SAWERA KARY GA,TERY DAMAN MYN KHUSHYON KA BASERA KARY GA,KHUSH RUNG KIRNEY HO GI HUR 4 SU,HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO "U".......MUN CHAHI KHUSHI ..
Such An Amazing Child Like You Holds So Much Promise. You Are A Loving, Kind And Patient Son/daughter To Your Parents. Looking Forward To Seeing You Reach Every Milestones Of Your Life. Stay Sweet.
Such an amazing child like you holds so much promise. You are a loving, kind and patient son/daughter to your parents. Looking forward to seeing you reach ..
You Are Special, You Are A Sister Who Fights With Me,
You are special, you are a sister who fights with me,plays with me, suggest me & shouts at me.But you are so softhearted & I love you my dear sister. ..
I Want You To Know That Contrary To Popular Belief, I Do Happen To Notice And Appreciate All The Little Things You Do Every Day To Make My Life So Complete. If I Happen To Forget To Mention It, It’s Because I Am Busy Being Stunned By Your Beauty. Happy Birthday Gorgeous!
I want you to know that contrary to popular belief, I do happen to notice and appreciate all the little things you do every day to make my life so complete. ..
Birthday Is The Day When You Feel Like A Celebrity, Because Everyone’s Attention Is Paid To You. Congratulations, My Shiny Star!
Birthday is the day when you feel like a celebrity, because everyone’s attention is paid to you. Congratulations, my shiny star!Wish You a Happy Birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment