Tuesday, 18 July 2006

Inbox Is 100% Full - april fool SMS Message


Long Time Ago, Only Fools Used To Read My Sms, And Today


Long time ago, only fools used to read my sms, and today . .. ... the history continues. Happy All Fools' Day!



I May Forget To Wish You On Holi, Diwali, Durga Puja Or Even New Year's Day.


I may forget to wish you on Holi, Diwali, Durga Puja or even New Year's day. But I am very thankful to God that I remember and wish you on a ..



BeautiFool , WonderFool And ColorFool, Amongst All Fools, ~ ~ Happy Fools Day 2016 ~


BeautiFool , WonderFool and ColorFool, Amongst all Fools, ~ ~ Happy Fools Day 2016 ~ Also in advance buddy Happy Fools Day 2016 ~ ~ Oho oho my cutie ..



I Want U To Know That U Are Very Important To Me, It's Impossible For Me To Live Without U Even 4 A Second! U R My Life & I Can Feel U Everywhere....


I want U to know that U are very important to me, It's impossible for me to live without U even 4 a second! U r my life & I can feel U everywhere.... ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .