Wednesday, 12 July 2006

Shakespare Says - Love SMS Message


Mere Hmsafar Tu Yakeen To Kar,,,,,,


Mere Hmsafar tu Yakeen to Kar,,,,,,Mujy Mangna to Na Aa Saka..Mene Pir Be Mangi Yhe Dua…K Gawahi Dega Mera Khuda,Mene Jab Be Us Se Talab KiaNhi Manga ..



I Love The Sun,because It Falls On You


I love the sun,because it falls on you. I love the air,because it touches you, I love my heart,because it loves you only you.



There Is No Limit To Our Love. It Reaches To The Farthest Galaxies And Shines Brighter Than Any Star. I Love You, Always And Forever!


There is no limit to our love. It reaches to the farthest galaxies and shines brighter than any star. I love you, always and forever!Happy Birthday



Flowers Will Die, Sun Will Set..


Flowers will die, sun will set..But u r my love that i wont forget..Ur name is so precious,it will nvr grow old..Its engraved in my HEART wit letters of ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .