O My Dear, Forget Your Fear,
O my Dear, forget your fear, Let all your dreams b clear, Nvr put tear, plz hear, I want 2 tell one thing in your ear Wishing U A Very Happy NEW YEAR
May This New Year Bring Many Opportunities To Your Way,
May This New Year Bring Many Opportunities To Your Way, To Explore Every Joy Of Life & May Your Resolutions For The Days Ahead Stay Firm, Turning All ..
May You Have A Happy New Year
It is cold outside, but our hearts are getting warmer. Hopes, memories and dreams are dancing in a maze. A new years is coming, making us wiser and stronger. ..
2017 Khatam Hone Me Kuch Din Baki Hen,
2017 Khatam Hone Me Kuch Din Baki Hen,Koi Ghalti, Gustakhi, Khata Ho Gyi Ho To,.....Mafi Mang Lena,Me Aaj Kal Achhe Mood Me Hun..;-pHappy New Year 2018 ..
2018 Is At The Door..
2018 is at the door… Remember Life is short, break the rules, Forgive quickly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made ..
In My Thoughts, In My Heart,
In my thoughts, In my heart, You are always with me, My love and always will be! You are the one I always dream of You are the one ..
I Hve No Pearl To Gift You,
I hve no pearl to gift you,I hve no diamond to give u,I hve no flowers to send u, butI have 3 beautiful words to say u"ALLAH BLESS YOU"HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018
Let There Be Outcast Of The Fear,
Let There Be Outcast Of The Fear,For This Entire New Year,Wishing By Heart In Your Ear,A Very Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment