Hoping That The Love U Shared 10 Years Ago
Hoping that the love u shared 10 years agoIs still as strong today as it wasthen Bringing u much joy , loveand happiness To celebrate again.Happy Anniversary
May Love Continue To Illuminate Your Lives For Ever And Ever.
May love continue to illuminate your lives for ever and ever. Happy Anniversary to both of you.
Ye Lo Eid Dress
Ye lo Eid Dress _--.--_ /""\) (/""\ / /| : | \ \ \,,\| : | /,,/ |,,,,,,,,,| | | | | |,,,| |,,,|Ghari+=+-(@)-+=+Romal!"'""""""""!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!Or ..
These Days Couples Need To Learn From Both Of You On How To Make A Successful Marriage For So Many Years. Because Of Your Sacrifices And Commitment To Make Things Work Out, Mom And Dad, I Am Able To Enjoy The Blessing And Bliss Of Having A Happy Family. I Will Forever Be Thankful.
These days couples need to learn from both of you on how to make a successful marriage for so many years. Because of your sacrifices and commitment to ..
Shaadi Sy Pahly Hai Mazaa Shaadi K Baad Sirf Sazaa
shaadi sy pahly hai mazaa shaadi k baad sirf sazaabefore marriage kb aogyafter marriage kb jaogyshaadi sy pahly saath janmon ka vaadashaadi k baad talaakh ..
A Friend Who Means The World To Me
A friend who means the world to meA friend who is always thereMay this anniversary be as lovely as everMay you find more things to shareHappy Anniversary
My Wife, You Are So Loving, Beautiful, Romantic, Tender, Kind And Caring. Words Are Not Enough To Express How Much You Mean To Me. Thanks For Being There For Me And For Another Lovely Year Of Marriage.
My wife, you are so loving, beautiful, romantic, tender, kind and caring. Words are not enough to express how much you mean to me. Thanks for being there ..
You Two Were Made For Each Other
You two were made for each otherAnd nothing else matters.Wishing you the best anniversary ever. My Best Freind!
I çan Feel Y0ur Heart
I çan feel y0ur heart filled with grace and l0vē as I gaze profoundly int0 your magnificent eyesEverything dream with you
No Greeting Card To Give..
No greeting card to give..No sweet flowers to send..No cute graphics to forward..Just a loving heart saying "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary!May the ever growing days be the testimony of your love for each other,It may not have been happy all throughout,But you make use of ..
Your Luv Makes My Days Happeee And Bright, Into My World U Brought Pure Delight
Your luv makes my days Happeee and bright, Into my world u Brought pure delightJoy beyond reason U've given me, Our luv is true This I can see. Happy Anniversary
Passing Years With Limitless Love
Another passing year means, We get older by the minute. I wish us many more anniversaries, My love for you has no limit.
We’ve Had Our Ups And Downs, This We Both Know,
We’ve had our ups and downs, This we both know,Through it all our love Still managed to grow,Different thoughts we had About many things,But our love ..
The Walk With You
Your love is adrenalin; it feels like driving the fastest car, Walking together, there are so many steps behind us, we have come far. The road has brought ..
My Life Did Not Begin With You;
My life did not begin with you;But I wish my it ends with you.Please be my life for life!
Wishes R Many....
Wishes r many....And words r few....Be happy more....God bless u....
I Love You Are Words Just Three, Which Mean So Much On Our Anniversary.
I love you are words just three, which mean so much on our anniversary. So this is what I want to say, live in my heart and there forever stay. Love you ..
You And Your Love Is The Reason Why I Feel So Alive Every Day.
You and your love is the reason why I feel so alive every day.Thank you for your patience and devotion,You have made my life complete, I love you so much.Happy ..
A Soul Mate Is Not The Person
A soul mate is not the personwho makes you the happiest, but the onethat makes you feel the most.Who conducts your heart to bang the loudest,who can drag ..
No comments:
Post a Comment