On Your Birthday, I Pray To God To Bless You With All His Love, Luck And Care.
On your birthday, I pray to God to bless you with all His love, luck and care. You are my support, my strength, my friend and my guide. Thanks for everything. ..
Just Want You To Know That I Am Thinking About You All The Time,
Just want you to know that I am thinking about you all the time,And hope you have a happy birthday, Sister.!
May Your Heart Be Filled With Loads Of Love And Compassion. May You Have Success, Happiness And Joy All Your Days.
May your heart be filled with loads of love and compassion. May you have success, happiness and joy all your days. Happy birthday, son!
I Wish You Loads Of Happiness
I wish you loads of happiness, To greet you every morning. I wish you laughter and joyous moments, To make you feel like a king and make you want to sing. ..
Dirty Secrets And Lots Of Tears.
Dirty secrets and lots of tears. Those things always come before the joy and laughter we share together- but I guess it’s worth it, right? Anyway, happy ..
Its A Nice Feeling When You Know That Someone Likes You, Someone Thinks About You, Someone Needs You; But It Feels Much Better When You Know That Someone Never Ever Forgets Your Birthday.
Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you; but it feels much better when you know that someone ..
A Birthday Is A Million Moments, Each Holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans..
A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy B’DAy
On Your Birthday, I Pray To God To Bless You With
On your birthday, I pray to god to bless you with All his love, luck and care. You are my support and my strength. Happy Birthday
You Have Been The Greatest Pillar In My Life.Always Being There For Picking Me Up Whenever I Fall Down, And For That, I Can Never Ever Repay For.On This Special Day, I Want To Wish You A Happy Birthday And Am Praying That God Adds You More And More Years So That We Can Continue Receiving Your Wise Counsel.
You have been the greatest pillar in my life.Always being there for picking me up whenever I fall down, and for that, I can never ever repay for.On this ..
Happy Birthday! It's Time For You To Have An Amazing Birthday And Savor The Joy, Love And Peace We Aim To Bring You.
Happy birthday! It's time for you to have an amazing birthday and savor the joy, love and peace we aim to bring you.Wishing you Happy Birthday
Aaj SmS Ka Birthday Hai,,
Aaj SmS Ka Birthday hai,, Apny inbox ka sub se khobsorat SMS bejo,, Ye sms her tarf send kro or dekho k kis k inbox se khobsoratn sms aata hai,,,, replyt ..
To Greet You On Your Birthday,
To greet you on your birthday, love is a gift of nature you are blessed with. Love is like fragrance of roses which intimates your surroundings. Love makes ..
No comments:
Post a Comment