Monday, 20 August 2007

I Pray You Have All The Finest


Each Moment With You Is A Blessing Grandma, And I Am Definitely The Luckiest Girl In The World For I Have You In My Life.


Each moment with you is a blessing grandma, and I am definitely the luckiest girl in the world for I have you in my life. Have a grand birthday!



Every Day You Make Me Feel Special,


Every day you make me feel special,Like God, you care and bless me.Take this as a reason or not,But, without your love, I shall never be me.Happy Birthday ..



For Me, Every Day Is Special When I'm With You,


For me, every day is special when I'm with you, but nothing is more special to me than the day you were born...and your every birthday ever since. Happy ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .