Sunday, 28 October 2007

"Log Kiya Kahen Gy.?" - Good Morning SMS Message


Quality Life Doesn’t Mean Having Wealth, Power Or Super Intelligence. It’s A Matter Of How Much Kindness And Love You Give To Others And The Joy You Get Out Of It.


Quality life doesn’t mean having wealth, power or super intelligence. It’s a matter of how much kindness and love you give to others and the joy you ..



Chaand Taaro Ka Noor Aap Par Barse,


Chaand taaro ka noor aap par barse,Har koi aapki chaahat ko tarse,Aapki Zindagee me aaye itani khushiya,Ki aap ek gam paane ko tarse,*GOOD MORNING*



I Told Them To Wish U GooD Morning


See outside the Window, Sun rising for U, Flowers smiling for U, Birds Singing for U, B’coz last night I told them to wish U GooD Morning.



Good Morning! Wake Up Sunshine,


Good Morning! Wake up sunshine,let a smile be your style today!Good morning friends! Wait,what the hell am I doing up this early??



I’ve Found The One For Me,


I’ve found the one for me,You are my destiny and my future.You are the world best, I agree.And loving you forever, this is ever sureSaying good morning ..



Your Loving Heart Is My Inbox


mobile has inbox, mail has many inbox, lover eats in 1lunch box, your loving heart is my inbox, good morning sweet heart



,----.----


,----.----,__(!)__=,,,____/'/(_GOOD__,,=---/,,_/__\_MorninGZameen Per Rush Bohat Tha,Is Liye Aaj Helicopter peGooD MorninG Kehny Ana Para..:-p


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .