Monday, 8 October 2007

No Greeting Card To Give...


You Two Are An Inspiration To The World.


You two are an inspiration to the world.Looking at you, we know thatsoulmates can find and keep each other,commitment means something,a great team can ..



You And Your Love Is The Reason Why I Feel So Alive Every Day.


You and your love is the reason why I feel so alive every day.Thank you for your patience and devotion,You have made my life complete, I love you so much.Happy ..



My Wife, You Are So Loving, Beautiful, Romantic, Tender, Kind And Caring. Words Are Not Enough To Express How Much You Mean To Me. Thanks For Being There For Me And For Another Lovely Year Of Marriage.


My wife, you are so loving, beautiful, romantic, tender, kind and caring. Words are not enough to express how much you mean to me. Thanks for being there ..



Is Se Pehle K RAAT Hojai, Mera SMS Auron Ki Tarha Am Ho Jai


Is se pehle k RAAT hojai, Mera SMS auron ki tarha Am ho jaiSare MOB network jam ho jai,Or NEW YEAR wish karna Am ho jaye... Let me wish U "HAPPY NEW ..



May THe SUn SHiNe, ALL DAy LOnG


May tHe sUn sHiNe, aLL dAy lOnGEvErYtHiNg gO rigHt, and nOtHiNg WrOnGMay ThOsE YOU lOvE BrInG lOvE BaCk tO YOUandMay aLL Ur wIsHes CoMe TrUeandMay you ..



Wishing You The Very Best,


Wishing you the very best,A wonderful day and all the restGood health, good cheer, good luck, good friends,And happiness that never ends!Drink some bubbly ..



Happy Anniversary To The Beautiful Couple In All The World,


Happy Anniversary To the beautiful couple in all the world,May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.For Your Friend.



On This Anniversary, I Take This Opportunity 2 Thank U From The Bottom Of My Heart 4 Being My Partner, Spouse, Lover And Friend!


On this anniversary, I take this opportunity 2 thank u from the bottom of my heart 4 being my partner, spouse, lover and friend!Hàppy Wédding Anniversary!



If I Met You On Tomorrow I Would Still Give You My Heart If You Should Say, "do You Still Love Me?" I'd Say, "Till Death Do Us Part"


if I met you on tomorrow I would still give you my heart If you should say, "do you still love me?" I'd say, "Till death do us part"Happy ..



Marriage Is Best Rélation Between Màn And Women In Which Indépéndence Is Equal, D Dépéndénce Mutual And Tha Obligation Réciprocal.


Marriage is best rélation between màn and women in which Indépéndence is Equal, D Dépéndénce mutual and tha Obligation ..



Teri Mohabbat Shaan Hai Meri,


Teri mohabbat shaan hai meri,Teri mohabbat aramaan hai meri,Kin lafzo mein bayan karu tum seTeri mohabbat jaan hai meri.



You Are The Parents Every Kid Wished For, You Are The Couple That All Lovers Wish To Be And You Are The Strong Pillar Of Support Every Family Prays For.


You are the parents every kid wished for, you are the couple that all lovers wish to be and you are the strong pillar of support every family prays for. ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .