I’ll Lend You My Shoulder For You To Cry On
I’ll lend you my shoulder for you to cry on, my ears to listen to, my hand for you to hold, my feet to walk with you, but I can’t lend you ..
...,*,...
...,*,... ('//\\') ('{¤'_'¤'}')(,,_/\¥/\_,,)(,,,,,/''''\,,,,,) ""||"" Never Expect AnythingIn Return from Anyone..'But ..
Log To Ishq Mein Qurban Ho Jate Hai,
Log To Ishq Mein Qurban Ho Jate Hai,Aye Dost Hum To Sirf Pagal Hue Baithe Hai,Dekha Hai Kya Tumne Wo Taj-E-Mahal,Jise Log Yaadein Mumtaz Bhi Kehte Hai…
I Am Not A Writer To Write Love Sms,
I am not a writer to write love sms, love messages, love poetry, love shayari to win your heart.I have written your name on my heart for rest of Life.
Ek Baat Kahon Gar Suntay Ho
Ek Baat Kahon Gar Suntay Ho Ik baat kahoon gar suntay ho tum mujh ko achay lagtay ho, kuch chunchal say, kuch chup chup say kuch khoiy khoiy rehtay ho, ..
Hum To Aghaz-e-Mohabbat Me Lut Gaye,
Hum To Aghaz-e-Mohabbat me Lut Gaye,Ghalib,,Log Kehty hen k Anjaam Bura Hota Hai..!
I’ll Live With You Forever
Here’s a promise I am making, Here’s an oath I am taking, I’ll live with you forever, I will give my best to you, In happiness and sad, I’ll ..
No comments:
Post a Comment