Every Time I Look At You, I Still Can’t Believe How Much You’ve Become A Part Big Part Of My Life. I Look At You And I Realize How Much God Loves Me For He Gave Me The Most Wonderful Gift In The World. I Love You So Much Darling!
Every time I look at you, I still can’t believe how much you’ve become a part big part of my life. I Look at you and I realize how much God loves me ..
There Were People Who Told Us That Our Marriage Would Not Last Many Years, But So Much Time Together Has Shown That In Reality You And I Love Each Other. I Love To Have Married With You And If I Had Another Chance To Do The Same, I Totally Would. Have A Nice Day Of Love.
There were people who told us that our marriage would not last many years, but so much time together has shown that in reality you and I love each other. ..
Pleasures Of Love Lasts A Moment, Pleasures Of Love Lasts A Moment But Pain Of Love Lasts A Lifetime.
Pleasures Of Love Lasts A Moment, Pleasures Of Love Lasts A Moment But Pain Of Love Lasts A Lifetime.Happy Valentine's Day
I Have Managed To Get My Past, Present, And Future Tenses Correct Today:
I Have Managed To Get My Past, Present, And Future Tenses Correct Today: I Love You, I Loved You, And I Will Love You Forever And Always!
You Are My Love, My Bestfriend, My One And Only
You are my love, my bestfriend, my one and onlyNow, let me be your Valentines once more.Happy Valentines’s Day
Valentines Day Is A Day Of Luv,
Valentines Day is a day of luv,No 1 gives me more luv than u,U brighten up my Each day,U deserve my undying luv,Will U Be my valentine????
Your Hands Are The Source Of Strength,
Your hands are the source of strength,When you hug me, I feel safe.Your eyes are like a flame,When you look at me, I am melting.Your words are like a life ..
When I First Saw You, You Took My Breath Away. When You Asked Me Out, I Couldn't Respond. When You Touched Me, I Got Shivers All Through My Body.
When I First Saw You, You Took My Breath Away. When You Asked Me Out, I Couldn't Respond. When You Touched Me, I Got Shivers All Through My Body. Wishing ..
No comments:
Post a Comment