A Grandmother Is The Second Mother In A Child’s Life. For Me You Were My Mother, Sister And Friend! I Am Very Happy To Be Your Grandchild!
A grandmother is the second mother in a child’s life. For me you were my mother, sister and friend! I am very happy to be your grandchild!Happy Birthday
Hope Your Birthday Bestows You With More Happiness, Love And Fun Than You Ever Thought You Could Take...and Then Some! You Deserve It All. Enjoy Your Special Day!
Hope your birthday bestows you with more happiness, love and fun than you ever thought you could take...and then some! You deserve it all. Enjoy your special ..
May You Have Such An Incredibly Special Birthday That Every Day Afterward Starts And Ends With Joy, Love, Laughter And Peace Of Mind.
May you have such an incredibly special birthday that every day afterward starts and ends with joy, love, laughter and peace of mind.Happy Birthday
A Sizzling Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends;
A Sizzling celebration, a gathering of friends;here is wishing you great happiness,& joy that never ends. ""Happy Birthday Friend!
In S0ft Gleaming Night Of StArs,
In S0ft Gleaming night of stArs,May all your dreams come true.May Every Star 0f every night,Bring love and joy t0 y0u.Happy Birthday t0 y0u
Dosti Imtehan Nahi Pyar Mangti Hai,
Dosti Imtehan Nahi Pyar Mangti Hai,Nazar Sirf Aapka Deedar Mangti Hai,Zindgi Apne Liye To Kuch Bhi Nahi Lekin,Aap K Liye Duaen Hazar Mangti he.Happy brithday ..
Cute And Pretty, Beautiful And Lovely. Charming And Bubbly, Innocent And Friendly. My Dear Daughter, You Are All Of The Above, Endless For You Is Our Love
Cute and pretty, beautiful and lovely. Charming and bubbly, Innocent and friendly. My Dear daughter, you are all of the above, endless for you is our loveI ..
Wish You A Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day. May God Bless You With Health, Wealth And Prosperity In Your Life
Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your lifeHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
These Wishes Come To You Not Only Because You Are Family, It Is An Opportunity To Tell You That You're Such A Jolly Good Fellow And It's Pleasure To Have You As Friend, Philosopher And Guide.
These wishes come to you not only because you are family, it is an opportunity to tell you that you're such a jolly good fellow and it's pleasure to have ..
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy birthday ..
Every Single Day Since You Were Born, You've Added Something Amazing To My Life. I Can’t Imagine My Life Without You In It.
Every single day since you were born, you've added something amazing to my life. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. Happy birthday, my beloved ..
No comments:
Post a Comment