Thursday, 23 April 2009

Scorpios: The Wonderful People Who Move You With Their Emotions And Positivity.


I Wish You All The Very Best, All The Joy You Can Ever Have And May You Be Blessed Abundantly Today, Tomorrow And The Days To Come! May You Have A Fantastic Birthday And Many More To Come…


i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic ..



You Are The Greatest Dad In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.


You are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..



I'm Thinking Of You Today, Now That Your Birthday Is Here. Hope It Brings Joy And Laughter, And Happiness In The Coming New Year!


I'm thinking of you today, now that your birthday is here. Hope it brings joy and laughter, and happiness in the coming new year!Wishing You A Happy Birthday



A Simple Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends;


A Simple Celebration, a Gathering of Friends;here is Wishing you Great Happiness,a Joy that Never Ends.Hope your Birthday Blossoms into Lots of Dreams ..



Let The Exciting Things Happen Today,


Let the exciting things happen today,Air full of flying balloonsCheeks full of cakes & kisses,and let me Love & Hug you a little louder today.Stay Happy ..



One Tree Can Start A Forest,


One tree can start a forest,One smile can start a friendshipOne touch can show love and careOne person like you can make life worth living,Happy Birthday ..



For The World, It's Just Another Day,


For the world, it's just another day,But for me today is the best day of the year!....Happy Birthday my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .