With Love,
With love,For the woman,Who stole my heart,For the woman,Who shown me what is love,For the woman,Who has given me confidence.Happy birthday. my wife
You Kept Saying “You Can Do Better” And Those Words Made Me Work Harder. Today I Am Who I’ve Become Because You Kept Pushing, Thank You.
You kept saying “You can do better” and those words made me work harder. Today I am who I’ve become because you kept pushing, thank you. Happy birthday ..
Happy Birthday To My Fiance’, My Lover, My Rock, My Best Friend, And The Most Adorable Birthday Girl In The World.
Happy Birthday to my fiance’, my lover, my rock, my best friend, and the most adorable birthday girl in the world.Happy Birthday
I Have A Boyfriend Who Never Misses A Beat, But Whose One Look Cause Increase My Heart Beat.
I have a Boyfriend who never misses a beat, but whose one look cause increase my heart beat. A very happy Birthday to my Boyfriend who makes my heart beat, ..
Well, You Are Another Year Older And You Haven’t Changed A Bit. That’s Great Because You Are Perfect Just The Way You Are.
Well, you are another year older and you haven’t changed a bit. That’s great because you are perfect just the way you are. Happy Birthday.
You Were Always My Partner In Crimes We Made, But I’m Going To Miss Those Funny Incidents As You Are Getting Older.
You were always my partner in crimes we made, but I’m going to miss those funny incidents as you are getting older. Happy Birthday.
Thinking Of You On Your Birthday, And Wishing You All The Best! I Hope It Is As Fantastic As You Are, You Deserve The Best And Nothing Less.
Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less.Birthday Wishes
No comments:
Post a Comment