Jub Ap Aieney K Pas Jatey Hoo Aina Kehta Hy BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL,jub Ap Wapis Mortein Hn Aina Kehta Hy APRIL FOOL APRIL FOOL.
jub ap aieney k pas jatey hoo aina kehta hy BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL,jub ap wapis mortein hn aina kehta hy APRIL FOOL APRIL FOOL.HAPPY FOOL DAY...
If People Talk About Your Beauty, Your Power, Your Wisdom Or Your Smartness, Then Just Give Them A Tight Slap...
If people talk about your beauty, your power, your wisdom or your smartness, then just give them a tight slap... How dare they FOOL you in advance! ..
I May Forget To Wish You On Holi, Diwali, Durga Puja Or Even New Year's Day.
I may forget to wish you on Holi, Diwali, Durga Puja or even New Year's day. But I am very thankful to God that I remember and wish you on a ..
5 Reasons Why I Like You-
5 Reasons Why I Like You- 1.Ur Never Boring, 2.U Know How To Bring On My Face 3.Ur Always On My Side, 4.We Are A Perfect Match, ..
In Your Life, When You Wake Up & Don't See Any One, Then Come To Me, I'll Be There To Hold Ur Hand & Take You To The EYE SPECIALIST
In your life, when you wake up & don't see any one, then come to me, i'll be there to hold ur hand & take you to the EYE SPECIALIST APRIL FOOL
MAKAYA, HAKAYA, RUMBHA,
MAKAYA, HAKAYA, RUMBHA, ZUMBHATIMBAK, TUMBA, JINGALA, JINGA, RAGIRA, VAGIRA, HELULU, HETATA, NARAKA, HIBAHA. Congratulations!! u r perfect ..
I Want U To Know That U Are Very Important To Me, It's Impossible For Me To Live Without U Even 4 A Second! U R My Life & I Can Feel U Everywhere....
I want U to know that U are very important to me, It's impossible for me to live without U even 4 a second! U r my life & I can feel U everywhere.... ..
A Day Will Come Wen D Whole World Wil Celebrte
A Day Will Come Wen D Whole World Wil CelebrteUr Name,Ur Fame,Ur Thoughts,Ur Ideas,But U Hav 2 Wait For 11daysTill Ur Birthday ; April 1
Is Kadar Hum Aapko Chahte Hai Ki Duniya
Is kadar hum aapko chahte hai ki duniyawale dekh ke jal jate hai, yu toh hum sabhi ko ULLU banate hai, lekin aap thoda JALDI ban jate hai…
No comments:
Post a Comment