I Hope U R Feeling Better,
I hope u r feeling better,I miss u every day,Im alwayz thinking of u,So this is what I say,Get Well Soon!
I Reckon Being Ill As One Of The Great Pleasures Of Life, Provided One Is Not Too Ill And Is Not Obliged To Work Till One Is Better.
I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.~ Samuel ButlerWish ..
The Heart Needs Allah’s Mercy, It Needs His Pardon, It Needs His Forgiveness, But Most Of All, It Needs Him.
The heart needs Allah’s mercy, it needs His pardon, it needs His forgiveness, but most of all, it needs Him.Get Well Soon
May D Little Flower,
May d Little Flower, Laying In Gloom, Rise nd Bloom, Swaying Endlessly, Thiz Way nd Tht Way, Morn To Dusk, Everyday. Get ..
May The Little Flowers Lying In Gloom,
May the little flowers lying in gloom,Rise & bloom, swaying endlessly,this way & that way,morn to dusk everyday, Get well soon.
Sleeping Is The Best Natural Cure To Forget About
Sleeping is the best natural cure to forget aboutproblems, pain, stress, and everything for a while...!!!Stay Slept And Get Well SOon
No comments:
Post a Comment