Sunday, 14 June 2009

Scientists Just Found Tht The More Birthday's U Hav Celebrated...the Older U Hav Become...but The More Birthday's U Celebrate..the Sweeter U Become


In Soft Gleaming Night Of Stars,


In soft gleaming night of stars,May all your dreams come trues,May every star of ever night,Bring love-n-joy to youHappy Birthday to you 🙂



Whether Its You Birthday Or Not,


Whether its you birthday or not,I'm always going to be right..by your side through it all.Happy birthday



Happy Birthday, Darling! I Am So Thankful For The Best Gift That Life Could Bring Me – It‘s Your Love.


Happy birthday, darling! I am so thankful for the best gift that life could bring me – it‘s your love.***



Here’s No Next Time Than Ur B’day For Wishing You


here’s No Next Time Than Ur B’day For Wishing YouHappiness, Love, Joy, Friendship & Allah’s BlessingsWhich Is The Best Gift Anyone Could HaveHaPpY ..



Hey Cousin, I Don't Really Need To Wish You "happy Birthday" Since I'm Certain That Your Birthday Will Be A Happy Occasion.


Hey cousin, I don't really need to wish you "happy birthday" since I'm certain that your birthday will be a happy occasion. That's because I'm going to ..



Every Single Day Since You Were Born, You've Added Something Amazing To My Life. I Can’t Imagine My Life Without You In It.


Every single day since you were born, you've added something amazing to my life. I can’t imagine my life without you in it. Happy birthday, my beloved ..



Happy Birthday, My Love.


Happy birthday, my love.When I see you,My knees go weak,My heart jumps,I cannot speak.I'm right beside you,Nothing's wrong,Hand in hand we go,I'm where ..



Birthdays Are A Time To Say We Hope You Have The Greatest Day Laugh, Smile And Celebrate With Friends


Birthdays are a time to say We hope you have the greatest day Laugh, smile and celebrate with friendsMay the magical days show no ends!Wishing You Happy ..



I Wish You Loads Of Happiness


I wish you loads of happiness, To greet you every morning. I wish you laughter and joyous moments, To make you feel like a king and make you want to sing. ..



If I Could Fulfill Your Hearts Desires Today, I Will, But Since I Cant, I Pray That Your Day Will Be Filled With Happiness, Love, N Greatness......


If i could fulfill your hearts desires today, i will, but since i cant, i pray that your day will be filled with happiness, love, n greatness......Happy ..



For The World, It's Just Another Day;


For the world, it's just another day;But for me it's the day of the year.Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .