Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Here Is Hug For You And Here Is


It Is Difficult To Imagine What Life Would Be Like Without My Grandpa,


It is difficult to imagine what life would be like without my grandpa, but a lot of people aren’t blessed with the chance to know their grandpas like ..



With Another Candle On The Cake


With another candle on the cakeYou turn thirteenAnd before you set yourself on a tideWait back and count all the blessings,Wherever you go, may you winAnd ..



Just Want You To Know That I Am Thinking About You All The Time,


Just want you to know that I am thinking about you all the time,And hope you have a happy birthday, Sister.!



You Are My Love, My Man And My Fiance. I Want To Congratulates You With This Beautiful Day And Wish That Your Life Always Be Full Of Loves! Happy Birthday!


You are my love, my man and my fiance. I want to congratulates you with this beautiful day and wish that your life always be full of loves! Happy birthday!***



With Each Year, I’ll Love You More.


With each year, I’ll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up, down and in between. Happy ..



Words To Describe My Husband. Wonderful, Amazing, Unique, Incomparable, Handsome, Strong, Incredible…I Could Go On Forever.


Words to describe my husband. Wonderful, amazing, unique, incomparable, handsome, strong, incredible…I could go on forever. Wishing you a blessed birthday.



For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,


For The Most Beautiful Sister In The Whole World,As You Celebrate This Beautiful Day,I Pray That God’s Guidance And KindnessWill Be Bestowed In You.Glow ..



You Know Your Are Special For Me , Its My Wish God


you know your are special for me , its my wish Godmakes your every day like your birthday.Happy Birthday



Thank You, Sister... For Always Being There On My Side And For Helping Me In Those Infinite Ways Which I Might Not Even Remember.


Thank you, sister... for always being there on my side and for helping me in those infinite ways which I might not even remember.Happy Birthday to a loving ..



I Know You, My Little Sister


I know you, my little sisteryou are waiting you gift.Dear this time i havea special gift for you.I hope you would like it.Happy birthday my little sister!



You Are My Love, My Man And My Fiance.


You are my love, my man and my fiance. I want to congratulate you with this beautiful day and wish that your life always be full of love and Happiness ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .