Thursday, 17 June 2010

On This Auspicious And Special Occasion,


,*””*,*””*,


,*””*,*””*,‘*, Maah-E-. “*,*”RamazanKa,*””*,*””*,‘*, 1st jumma. “*,*”,*””*,*””*,‘*, Bohat. ‘*,*’BohatMubarak ..



I Remember When I Met Him, It Was So Clear That He Was The Only One For Me.


I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me.Best Line Said on Anniversary



Wishing You A Very Happy Anniversary,


Wishing you a very happy anniversary, every moment from the gone years reminds me the reason, why I am the luckiest on the planet because I got the brother ..



One Year Pass Like A Rocket,


One year pass like a rocket,You live like a Moon, stars on the sky,I wish you Happy anniversary.



On This Anniversary, I Take This Opportunity


On this anniversary, I take this opportunityto thank you from the bottom of my heart forbeing my partner, spouse, lover and friend!Happy Wedding Anniversary!



Î LÔVÊ Û R Words Just 3, Which Mean So Much On Our ÂNNIVERSARŸ.


Î LÔVÊ Û R words just 3, which mean so much on our ÂNNIVERSARŸ.so this is what I want 2 say, live in my heart n there 4 ever ..



You Can't Change How People Feel About You, So Don't Try. Just Live Your Life And Be Happy..


You can't change how people feel about you, so don't try. Just live your life and be happy..Good Morning


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .