Wishing You More Gifts To Open, More Cakes To Eat, More Candles To Blow And More Birthdays To Come.
Wishing you more gifts to open, more cakes to eat, more candles to blow and more birthdays to come. Happy birthday!
“Maturity Has More To Do With What Types Of Experiences You’ve Had, And What You’ve Learned From Them, And Less To Do With How Many Birthdays You’ve Celebrated.”
“Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had, and what you’ve learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve ..
You Are Not Just My Sister- You’re My Crazy Best Friend, Drinking Buddy, A Cup Of Awesomeness, And So Much More!
You are not just my sister- you’re my crazy best friend, drinking buddy, a cup of awesomeness, and so much more! Happy birthday to you!
I Don't Need Any Inspiration Or Motivation In My Life,
I don't need any inspiration or motivation in my life,Because when I look at you,I draw the same energy,Love you a lot grandpa,Wish you a very happy birthday!Stay ..
With Age Comes The Knowledge That It’s The People — Not The Things — In My Life That Really Matter…especially You, Grandpa.
With age comes the knowledge that it’s the people — not the things — in my life that really matter…especially you, Grandpa. I love you. Happy birthday!
The Grand Celebration Of Your Birthday Will Continue For The Rest Of Your Life. Because You Will Soon Be My Husband And I, Your Fiance.
The grand celebration of your birthday will continue for the rest of your life. Because you will soon be my husband and I, your fiance. Happy birthday.
You're The Cutest, Most Adorable One
You're the cutest, most adorable oneOn your 2nd birthdayHere are some hugs, some kisses,And lots of wishes that you have an awesome life ahead. Happy Birthday ..
No comments:
Post a Comment