There Would Be A Great Hustle Bustle
There would be a great hustle bustlein your home of course today isthe important for a great personalityyes, I’m talking about you,my dear enjoy every ..
Birthdays Never Stop And You Never Can Stop Being My Sister,
Birthdays never stop and you never can stop being my sister,2 of these are good to happen. Happy birthday.
Suraj Roshni Le Kar Aaya,
Suraj Roshni Le Kar Aaya,Aur Chidyon Ne Gaanaa Gaaya,.Phoolon Ne Hans Hans Kar Bola,Mubarak Ho Tumhaara Janam Din Aaya.Happy Birth Day
Happy Birthday On This Beautiful Day,
Happy birthday on this beautiful day,There's so many things, I just want to say.You inspire many, with your thoughts and actions,We're all so grateful, ..
With Each Year, I’ll Love You Much More.
With each year, I’ll love you much more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up, down and in between. ..
Wishing You Not Just A Smile But Laughter,
Wishing you not just a smile but laughter,Not just happiness but joy,Not just riches but wealth,And most of all love and peace of mind.“Happy Birthday”
Thofa Mai Tujhe Aaj Mera Dil Hi Deta Hu,
Thofa Mai Tujhe Aaj Mera Dil Hi Deta Hu,Yeh Hasin Mauka Gawana Nahi Chata Hu,Apne Dil Ki Baat Tumhare Samne Batlata Hu,Aur Tumhare Janam Din Ki Shubh Kamnae ..
The Day Has Come And It’s So Special.
The day has come and it’s so special. Today is your birthday day, I wish you love, wisdom, and strength, on this special day. Happy Birthday!
If I Could Fulfill Your Hearts Desires Today, I Will, But Since I Cant, I Pray That Your Day Will Be Filled With Happiness, Love, N Greatness......
If i could fulfill your hearts desires today, i will, but since i cant, i pray that your day will be filled with happiness, love, n greatness......Happy ..
Dua Hai Ki Kamyabi Ke Har Sikhar Par Apka Naam Hoga
Dua hai ki kamyabi ke har sikhar par apka naam hoga apke har kadam par duniya ka salaam hoga,himmat se mushkilon ka saamna karna,hamari dua hai ki waqt ..
Let's Raise A Glass And Make A Toast,
Let's raise a glass and make a toast,Wishing joy, peace and health to you,May your birthday be truly happy,Full of love and life all day through.
No comments:
Post a Comment