A New Beginning…
A new beginning…New hopes…and new horizons to reach…May the Sun radiate all the goodness of lifeGood Morning Dear!
You Always Know How Much Money You Have... But You Don't Know How Much Time You Have.
You always know how much money you have... but you don't know how much time you have.So... "Always Value Your Time"Good Morning!
3) ,*"*,,*"*,*"
3) ,*"*,,*"*,*",*"*,,*"*,*"*,,*"*,*,DIL SAY DUA,* "*,,*"hai"*,,*",*"*,,*"*,*"*,,*"*,*, Her ,*Subah,* '*,,*'apki'*,,*',*"*,,*"*,*"*,,*"*,*,Khushiobhari ..
“Morning” Is A Gud Time To
“Morning” is a gud time to“Remember” all d sweet things & all swt.persons in ur “Life so Wake Upwith ur “SWEET ..
‘Tusi Savery Savery
‘Tusi savery saverykinay “sweet”.kinay “pyary”kinay “masoom”kinay “zaheen”kinay “shareef”tay kinay “sohnay”bandayda msg parh ..
As D Sun Kisses U
As d Sun Kisses UAwakeDid U Hear GOD Whisper""I Love U"" 2 Ur Ear ?Hop d Noise Of d DayWon't Drown HIS VoiceAs HE Repeats DeseWords 2 U All Day good morning ..
Todays Weather
Todays weatherReport:U'll have Rain ofBlessingsWind of Joy, Fog ofPeaceDews of Love,Snow of Happiness& blossom of GOD'SGRACE!"GOOD MORNING"
وہی تو خدا ہے
وہی تو خدا ہےجو تمہیں نیند کے بعد پھر زندہ کرتا ہے.تو تم اپنے پروردگار کی کون کون سی نعمت ..
Morning Is Silent
Morning is silent, morning is calm, morning is beautifil, but morning is not complete without wishing u good and wonderful day.
There Was Never A Night Or A Problem That Could Defeat Sunrise Or Hope.
There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.Good Morning
Don't Forget To Thank God For Keeping You Safe Through The Night And Every Time You Awaken To See A Beautiful New Day.
Don't forget to thank God for keeping you safe through the night and every time you awaken to see a beautiful new day.Good Morning!
Your Sleep Time Is Over
Dear Friend, Your Remaining Sleeping Time Has been Expired SO Plz Leave Ur Bed Open Ur Eyes And c Ur Mobile I wish U *G00D M0RNING*
Sochta Hoon Agar Tu Mil Jaye,
Sochta hoon agar tu mil jaye,sham dhal jayen meri subhu mein,Good Morning.
A Morning Text Does Not Simply Mean, "Good Morning." Rather, It Comes With The Silent Loving Message, "I Think Of You When I Wake Up."
A morning text does not simply mean, "Good morning." Rather, it comes with the silent loving message, "I think of you when I wake up."Good ..
When Your Heart Is Breaking
When your heart is breakingyour pain makes you fallRemember just RememberALLAHsees it all.Good Morning
Life Is "Exp. + Exp. + Exp."
Life is "Exp. + Exp. + Exp."Yesterday was Experience.Today is Experiment.Tomorrow is Expectation.So, use your Experience in your Experiment to ..
Every Mõrning I Get Up And Lõõk Thrõugh The Forbes List Of The Richest Peõple
Every mõrning I get up and lõõk thrõugh the Forbes list of the richest peõple in America. If I�m not there, I gõ ..
You Can Fool Some Of The People All The Time, And Those Are The Ones You Want To Concentrate On.
You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.Good Morning!
You Can Do Nothing Today And
You can do nothing today andhave an uncertain tomorrow..or you can do something good todayto shape a better and brighter tomorrow.GOOD MORNING
'Raat Pe"SAVERA"Cha Gaya
'Raat Pe"SAVERA"Cha Gaya "SURAJ"Roshni K Sath Aa gaya Ye Mahol"SUBHA"Ka Sab hi Ko Bha Gaya Or Aap Ne Aankh Kholi To SMS Hamara Agaya. (GOOD MORNING)
No comments:
Post a Comment