Love Is A Promise That No Matter How Many Thorns Come Your Way, You'll Always Have A Sweet Smelling Rose Around You.
Love Is A Promise That No Matter How Many Thorns Come Your Way, You'll Always Have A Sweet Smelling Rose Around You.Happy Valentine's Day 2018
Love Is Not A Thing To Understand, Neither It Is Something To Feel, You Cannot Give It Or Receive, Love Only Becomes.
Love is not a thing to understand, neither it is something to feel, you cannot give it or receive, love only becomes.Wishing You Happy Valentine's Day ..
Every Time I Look At You, I Still Can’t Believe How Much You’ve Become A Part Big Part Of My Life. I Look At You And I Realize How Much God Loves Me For He Gave Me The Most Wonderful Gift In The World. I Love You So Much Darling!
Every time I look at you, I still can’t believe how much you’ve become a part big part of my life. I Look at you and I realize how much God loves me ..
To Love Is One Thing, To Be Loved Is Another, But To Be Loved By The One You Love Is Everything.
To Love Is One Thing, To Be Loved Is Another, But To Be Loved By The One You Love Is Everything.Wishing You Happy Valentine's Day 2018
We’ve Been Together For Years Through Thick And Thin. All These Years, You’ve Become My Everything. I Can’t Imagine My Life Without You. Darling, My Wife, I Love You!
We’ve been together for years through thick and thin. All these years, you’ve become my everything. I can’t imagine my life without you. Darling, ..
No comments:
Post a Comment