Sunday, 25 September 2011

Another Year To Create Precious Memories Together.


My Wife, You Are So Loving, Beautiful, Romantic, Tender, Kind And Caring. Words Are Not Enough To Express How Much You Mean To Me. Thanks For Being There For Me And For Another Lovely Year Of Marriage.


My wife, you are so loving, beautiful, romantic, tender, kind and caring. Words are not enough to express how much you mean to me. Thanks for being there ..



I Was Completely Happy, And Twenty-five Years And


I was completely happy, and twenty-five years andalways should be the body of the marriage,decoration & become an exhibition hall part for others to ..



Love, Life And Loads Of Luck


Love, life and loads of luckHappiness, friends and a big big hugI have collected it all on my wayTo gift you on our Anniversary Day.Love you darling!



When You Mix Rice In Milk, You Call It Kheer.


When you mix rice in milk, you call it kheer.When you mix vinegar in milk you call it paneer.When you mix a sweet person like me in your life you call ..



No One Else Would Understand Our Relationship,


No one else would understand our relationship,and no one else in this world would understandme the way you do. Happy Anniversary!



Teri Mohabbat Shaan Hai Meri,


Teri mohabbat shaan hai meri,Teri mohabbat aramaan hai meri,Kin lafzo mein bayan karu tum seTeri mohabbat jaan hai meri.



Getting Married Is Very Much Like Going To A Restaurant With Friends.


Getting married is very much like going to a Restaurant with friends.You order what you want, then when you see what the other person has, you wish you ..



Here's A Message From Heart To Say That I Love You;


Here's a message from heart to say that I love you;Though I don't say it often enough, it's fresh like dew;I am really thankful to God, I could make you ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .