Many Years Ago On This Day, God Decided To Send An Angel To Earth. The Angel Was Meant To Touch Lives And That Happened!
Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy birthday my sweet angel!
Dark Secrets, Embarrassing Moments And Meaningful Silences – We Share Much More Than Just Genes And DNA.
Dark secrets, embarrassing moments and meaningful silences – we share much more than just genes and DNA. Happy birthday. My dear cousin.
Through The Years I Have Found Love With You And My Heart Is At Rest. My Love As You Begin Another Year Of Your Life I Want You To Know That No Matter How Many More Years Come And Go I Will Still Be Loving You For A Long Time.
Through the years I have found love with you and my heart is at rest. My love as you begin another year of your life I want you to know that no matter ..
Words To Describe My Husband. Wonderful, Amazing, Unique, Incomparable, Handsome, Strong, Incredible…I Could Go On Forever.
Words to describe my husband. Wonderful, amazing, unique, incomparable, handsome, strong, incredible…I could go on forever. Wishing you a blessed birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment