Thursday, 29 March 2012

Look Outside It's Sp Pleasant !


With Love,


With love,For the woman,Who stole my heart,For the woman,Who shown me what is love,For the woman,Who has given me confidence.Happy birthday. my wife



B4 1 Day,


B4 1 Day,B4 2 Night,B4 2 Sunsets,B4 msg charges high,B4 network jam,B4 someone wishes U,I wishe U In advanceA VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAYGod Bless U.....!!!!



Phoolon Ne Amrit Ka Jaam Bheja Hai,


Phoolon ne Amrit ka jaam bheja hai,Sooraj ne gagan se Salam bheja hai,Mubarak ho Aapko Naya Janam Din,Tahe-Dil se Humne ye Paigaam bheja hai !



I Send To You Warm Wishes, That Your Happiness Will Be As Wonderful As The Happiness, You Have Always Given Me.


I send to you warm wishes, That your happiness will be as wonderful as the happiness, You have always given me.Wish you Happy Birthday!



You Are The Greatest Daddy In The World. If This Was Father's Day, I Would Give You A Tie. But It's Your Birthday, So I'll Give You All My Love, Respect And Affection, The Ties That Bind.


You are the greatest Daddy in the world. If this was Father's Day, I would give you a tie. But it's your birthday, so I'll give you all my love, respect ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .