Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Some Dearer People - Never forget SMS Message


Met You, Became Friends


Met you, became friends, shared secrets, freaked out, had fun, fought with you, Laughed with you, Smiled with you, Cried with you, Hurt you, Teased you, ..



Someday You’ll Forget About Me,


Someday you’ll forget about me, …my name, …my voice, who I am & who I am to you… But even if you forget about me, I just wan u to know… I’ll ..



Someday You’ll 4get About Me


Someday you’ll 4get about me, my name, and my voice, who I am & who I am 2 you … But even if you 4get about me, I just wan u to know… ..



Sabab Judai Ka Kuch To Batao Mujhe,


Sabab judai ka kuch to batao mujhe, phir chahe dil-0-jaan se satao mujhe, chalo ye mana k tumhe fursat hi nahi, magar ye lazim to nahi k bhool jao mujhe..



Under The Sea, There Lays A Rock.


Under the sea, there lays a rock.In the rock, there is an envelope.In the envelope, there is a paper.On the paper, there are 3 words…‘Forget me not’


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .