Special Birthday Party Night
Leave your sorrows, strains behind, It’s time to have some fun, I hope you’re ready for tonight! Your special day has come. Happy birthday!
You Are The Most Intelligent Cousin I Have And I Am Always Grateful For That, Wonderful Birthday.
You are the most intelligent cousin I have and I am always grateful for that, wonderful birthday.Happy Birthday
These Wishes Come To You Not Only Because You Are Family, It Is An Opportunity To Tell You That You're Such A Jolly Good Fellow And It's Pleasure To Have You As Friend, Philosopher And Guide.
These wishes come to you not only because you are family, it is an opportunity to tell you that you're such a jolly good fellow and it's pleasure to have ..
Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday
Wishing you a very Happy Birthdayand pray that you enjoy many moredays like these. wish you health,wealth and a very happy life.Happy Birthday,May you ..
(",',")
(",',")( ;";";)(",',",',")A BIG CAKEfOr YOUWiD LOviNgTHoUghts &PrAyErstOMakEUHaPpYOnUr"BIRTHDAY"HV A WONDRFUL ..
So What Can I Wish For Such A Special Person In My Life?
So what can I wish for such a special person in my life? I am wishing you lots of happiness, good health and more success in your life, my dear cousin.Happy ..
Birthday Wishes And Happy Birthday
Birthday Wishes and Happy BirthdayMay your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, ..
Its A Nice Feeling When U Know Dat Some1 Likes U,
Its a nice feeling when u know dat some1 likes u,Some1 thinks about u,Some1 needs u,But it feels much better when u know dat some1 never ever 4gets ur ..
With Every Birthday May You Have
With every Birthday may you have 5 new friends, 3 more pounds of wisdom, 2 more tons of hope and a few more handfuls of magic dust to touch the lives of ..
May You Have All The Joy Your Heart Can Hold,
May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unhold, May you have God’s best in everything. ..
Hope This Day Will Be
Hope this day will be Amazing, Blazing, Colorful, Delightful, Exuberant, Fancy, Gorgeous, Holy, Immaculate, Joyful, Klassic, Lasting, Massive, Naughty, ..
No comments:
Post a Comment