Tuesday, 18 February 2014

There Is No Wealth Better Than Health


Welcome Aboard To Sweet Dreams Airline


Welcome aboard to Sweet Dreams airline, All passengers on bed hug ur pillows, As the flight will be leaving soon to dream land. Enjoy your time Good night!!!



I Just Wanted To Say Good Night


It’s been a long day. I’m really tired, And I bet so are you. Before I hit the hay, I just wanted to say Good Night, Sweet dreams!



You Are The Reason Why I Have Sleepless Night,yo Are The Reason Why I Hug My Pillow Tight And I


You are the reason why i have sleepless night,yo are the reason why i hug my pillow tight and i can't sleep without saying you "Good Night"



Your Sweet Time Of Today Is Ending Now,


Your sweet time of today is ending Now,Forget bad Incidents,Remembers beautiful Moments,to refresh your mindwish you a sweet sleep.Good Night !



I Just Want To Say, Good Night, Sweet Prince, May Flights Of Angels Sing Thee To Thy Rest.


I just want to say, good night, sweet prince, may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.Good Night



Aye Chand Mera Ek Kaam To Ker,,


Aye Chand Mera Ek Kaam To Ker,,Ek Raat Tu Mere Naam To Ker,,Bohat Door Ek Apna Rehta Hai,,Jo Mujh Ko Apna Kehta Hai,,Us Ki Ankhon Me Jo Sapny Hen,,Wo Sary ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .