Thursday, 27 February 2014

Ya Dunya Gham Dati Ha Shareeke Gham Nahi Hoti


Sweetheart - It's Time, I Let You Know;


Sweetheart - it's time, I let you know;From my life, I'll never let you go;Every moment of my life, you're on my mind;In you, my love - the whole world ..



Text Locking Our Hearts Together


I would bleed out if I wouldn’t have you near me, Your heart is my hideout, it’s the best place to be. If you think small words count and they cover ..



My Biggest Reward


My biggest reward is to see you smile, know you are happy, and feel you are loved. I know life is sometimes cruel, but that's why I'm here, to ..



Mere Hmsafar Tu Yakeen To Kar,,,,,,


Mere Hmsafar tu Yakeen to Kar,,,,,,Mujy Mangna to Na Aa Saka..Mene Pir Be Mangi Yhe Dua…K Gawahi Dega Mera Khuda,Mene Jab Be Us Se Talab KiaNhi Manga ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .