Wednesday, 12 March 2014

À SMILE On Ur FACE


Let The ALLAH Decorate Each


Let the ALLAH decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper happy birthday.



My,


My, sweet,,,DeaR,,,, Happy BirthdaY,,,,,,,to YoU,,.



Birthdays Never Stop And You Never Can Stop Being My Brother,


Birthdays never stop and you never can stop being my brother,both of these are good to happen. Happy birthday.



Son, I Always Have Every Reason To Thank God That You Came Through Me.


Son, I always have every reason to thank God that you came through me. Anytime I set my eyes on you, bubbles of happiness evolve from my heart. I’m wishing ..



On Your Birthday, I Pray To God To Bless You With


On your birthday, I pray to god to bless you with All his love, luck and care. You are my support and my strength. Happy Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .