Friday, 30 October 2015

Let Me Kiss Ur Lips,


Ek Hawa Ka Jhoka Sa Aaya,


Ek hawa ka jhoka sa aaya, To laga jaise ke tum aaye ho, Darwaze par kisi ki aahat se hue, To laga jaise ke tum aaye ho, Ab tum he bataoo, ..



Last Night I Got A Severe Head Pain…


Last night I Got a severe Head pain…I went to the Doctor …He said that It would be cured If I send a SMS TO some lunatic person…” Tell me,Whom ..



31st March Ho Ya 1st April


31st March ho ya 1st aprilFool to Fool hi hota hai.Wishing very happy, prosperous and joyfulFool Day to the King of Fools



Hey, Know Wht I Just Realized ?


Hey, know wht I Just realized ? U r Really NICE Coz N nonsense I ideas C come E easily come 2 u HAPPY APRIL FOOL ..



Plz Cal Me Urgent..


plz cal me urgent..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,janab msg to pura padh liya kro. pata nhi kon kub pahle april fool bana de.



When Are You Going To Marry Me? I Can Live Without You. I Love You Dear, Marry Me Within This Month Otherwise I Will Die.


When are you going to marry me? I can live without you. I love you dear, marry me within this month otherwise i will die.See, how Aishwarya Rai messaged ..



April Fool Is D Celebration Of D Fool, For D Fool, By D Fool


April fool is d celebration of d fool, for d fool, by d fool . . . so why u reading just celebrate it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .