Sunday, 11 October 2015

Wish I Was Celebrating With You.


You Are A Part Of All Of My Most Favorite Chapters Of The Book Of My Life, Grandma. I Hope Your Birthday Is Just As Memorable As You've Made Life For Me. Happy Birthday! Thanks For All The Wonderful Memories. Many, Many More To Come.


You are a part of all of my most favorite chapters of the book of my life, Grandma. I hope your birthday is just as memorable as you've made life for me. ..



Tumhari Is Ada Ka Kya Jawab Du,


Tumhari is ada ka kya jawab du,apne dost ko kya uphar du,koi accha sa phool hota to mali se mangvata,jo khud gulab hai usko kya gulab du...happy Birthday,,,,,



I Bless The Day You Joined This Company Because Since You Came, You Have Influenced My Life Positively With Your Good Work Ethics And Friendship. I Thank God For Your Life.


I bless the day you joined this company because since you came, you have influenced my life positively with your good work ethics and friendship. I thank ..



You Are Not Only Great As A Grandmother, But Simply As A Person, Too.


You are not only great as a grandmother, but simply as a person, too. You have been good to not only the members of your family, but to everyone else. ..



My Birthday Wish Is Like My Loves,


My birthday wish is like my loves,For it will stay with youThrough all the happy days ahead,Just as my love will, too.Because my birthday wish for youIs ..



Dad, You Were There For Me From The Day I Was Born,


Dad, you were there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interests in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I ..



FLY IN THE PLANE OF AMBITION AND LAND ON THE AIRPORT OF SUCCESS,


FLY IN THE PLANE OF AMBITION AND LAND ON THE AIRPORT OF SUCCESS,LUCK IS YOURS,WISH IS MINE,MAY YOUR FUTURE ALWAYS SHINE...WITH MY LOVE WISHING YOU HAPPY ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .