Monday, 30 November 2015

Sending You SMILES For Every Moment Of Your Special Day


On Your Birthday, You Are Wished All That You Hope For, All That You Dream Of, All That Makes You Happy.


On your birthday, you are wished all that you hope for, all that you dream of, all that makes you happy. Happy birthday to you.



Sometimes I Do Get Angry On You,


Sometimes I do get angry on you,But, it is all in good spirit,Sometimes I also feel bad for you,But, you know the reason or clue,I just want to tell you, ..



Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue,


Roses are red, violets are blue,I don't want to know where I'd be without you.Happy Birthday!



“Fly In The Plane Of Ambition,


“Fly in the plane of ambition,and land on the airport of success,Luck is yours,wish is minemay ur futurealways shine. . .With LOTZ LOVEHappy BIRTHDAY



Today Is The Day When God Decided To Send An Angel Into The World, Straight From The Heavens. That Angel Was You.


Today is the day when God decided to send an angel into the world, straight from the heavens. That angel was you. Happy birthday



Birthday Hai Aapka, Dete Hain Hum Yeh Dua,


Birthday Hai Aapka, Dete Hain Hum Yeh Dua, Ikk Baar Jo Mil Jayein Hum, Honge Na Kabhie Judaa Saath Denge Jeevan Bhar Ka, Yeh Hai Hamara Wada Jaan Luta ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .