Sunday, 15 November 2015

You Are Sweet & Supportive


These Wishes Come To You Not Only Because You Are Family, It Is An Opportunity To Tell You That You're Such A Jolly Good Fellow And It's Pleasure To Have You As Friend, Philosopher And Guide.


These wishes come to you not only because you are family, it is an opportunity to tell you that you're such a jolly good fellow and it's pleasure to have ..



Wish You A Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day. May God Bless You With Health, Wealth And Prosperity In Your Life


Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your lifeHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.



May Every Birthday Make You More Stunning Than You Already Are, More Funny Than You Already Are, More Stylish Than You Already Are, More Generous Than You Already Are And More Creative Than You Already Are.


May every Birthday make you more stunning than you already are, more funny than you already are, more stylish than you already are, more generous than ..



You Are The Best, Sweetest Person In My Life, Birthday Girl.


You are the best, sweetest person in my life, birthday girl.Thank you for always being there for me and watching over me!Happy Birthday!



Such An Amazing Child Like You Holds So Much Promise. You Are A Loving, Kind And Patient Son/daughter To Your Parents. Looking Forward To Seeing You Reach Every Milestones Of Your Life. Stay Sweet.


Such an amazing child like you holds so much promise. You are a loving, kind and patient son/daughter to your parents. Looking forward to seeing you reach ..



I Love You But I Do Not Dare To Say,


I love you but I do not dare to say, I tried to hide it , but now it's your birthday , I hope you accept my heart as a gift.



When You Walk By Me I Can Feel Your Love, Whether It’s From A Slight Glance Or A Tiny Little Touch. I Get Tingly When I See You When I First Wake Up. It’s A Sweet Feeling And I Know It’s About Us. Your Love Is Important And It’s What I Need. Your Love Is Everything Because You Complete Me.


When you walk by me I can feel your love, whether it’s from a slight glance or a tiny little touch. I get tingly when I see you when I first wake up. ..



Fly Free & Happy Beyond Birthdays And Across Forever, We’ll Meet Now And Then When We Wish, In The Midst Of The One Celebration That Never Can End…


Fly free & happy beyond birthdays and across forever, We’ll meet now and then when we wish, in the midst of the one celebration that never can end…Wishing ..



It Is Very Nice To Wish Good Things To Others But Wishing Nice Time, Health, Prosperity On The Special Day Of Your Birthday Makes It’s A Splendid Year. Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day


It is very nice to wish good things to others but wishing nice time, health, prosperity on the special day of your birthday makes it’s a splendid Year. ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .