Take My Heart
Here is my heart, it is yours so take it, Treat it gently, please do not break it. Its full of love that's good and true, So please keep it always close ..
I Have A Heart N That Is True,
I have a heart n that is true,But now it has gone from me to you,So care for it just like I do,Because I have no heart n U have two.
Koi Juda Hogaya Toh Koi Hafa Hogaya,,,,
Koi Juda Hogaya Toh Koi Hafa Hogaya,,,,Na Jaane Zindagi Main Hum Se Kya Gunaah Hogaya,,,,Hazaaron Sajde Kiye Kisi Ko Paane Ke Liye,,,,Magar Jis Sajde Main ..
The Fragrance Of Your Breath;
The fragrance of your breath;The warmth of your embrace;Being with you is like a dream come true.Babe, I love you!
Hum Apko Kabhi Khone Nahi Denge,
Hum apko kabhi khone nahi denge,Juda hona chaha bhi to hone nahi denge,Chandani raton main ayegi meri yaad,Yaad k vo pal apko sone nahi denge..
No comments:
Post a Comment