Friday, 23 March 2018

Let The Day Start With Blessed


God Sprinkles Tiny But Wonderful Seeds Of Blessings On Earth Each Day, And I Just Caught One That's So Nice And True, It's You.


God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day, and I just caught one that's so nice and true, it's you.Have a Good Morning



GÖÖD MÖRNING


GÖÖD MÖRNING @ ,;*"S"*;, @ @ ,;*"U"*;, @ @ ,;*"B"*;, @ @ ,;*"H"*;, @ @ ,;*"A"*;, @ ,;*"*;,,;*"*;,,;*"*;, ..



Morning Is Beautiful


lion does not hunt, when stomach is full. love does not search, when your care is full. my life is always happy, when you r in my memory. morning is beautiful, ..



Sugar Is Sweeter


Your smile makes sugar sweeter, Your cry makes my heart weaker, Your eyes makes life better, Your mind makes a fool brighter, Good morning my dear!



Good Morning My Dear One


May you get a day bright as sun, Soft as breeze, Free like a white cloud, Sweet like a birds song, Good morning my dear one!



A Morning Is A Wonderful Blessing


A Morning is a Wonderful Blessing, Either Cloudy or Sunny. It stands for Hope, giving us another start of what we call Life. Have a Good Morning & ..



I’ve Found The One For Me,


I’ve found the one for me,You are my destiny and my future.You are the world best, I agree.And loving you forever, this is ever sureSaying good morning ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .