Tuesday, 6 March 2018

The First Step That I Took With You In Life,


Are You Really The Most Beautiful, Amazing, And Heavenly Angel In My Life Or Are My Eyes Just Playing Tricks On Me After So Many Years?


Are you really the most beautiful, amazing, and heavenly angel in my life or are my eyes just playing tricks on me after so many years?I don't think they ..



I Want To Thank You My Sis, For Being The Most Loving And Caring Sister In This Entire World. No One Understands Me Better Than You.


I want to thank you my sis, for being the most loving and caring sister in this entire world. No one understands me better than you. Wish you a Happy Birthday.



Thinking Of You On Your Birthday, And Wishing You All The Best! I Hope It Is As Fantastic As You Are, You Deserve The Best And Nothing Less.


Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less.Birthday Wishes



Born On Monday,


Born on Monday,Fair in face;Born on Tuesday,Full of God’s grace;Born on Wednesday,Sour and sad;Born on Thursday,Merry and glad;Born on Friday,Worthily ..



Flying Papers , Multi Colours Of Balloon, Delicated Blossom, Fantastic People, Love And Laughter. What It Describes?


Flying papers , multi colours of balloon, delicated blossom, fantastic people, love and laughter. What it describes? WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .