Why Do We Close Our Eyes Whe We Dream, Imagine, Or Kiss?
Why do we close our eyes whe we dream, imagine, or kiss? Because D best things in life R unseen
How She Felt When He Kissed Her—like A Tub Of Roses Swimming In Honey, Cologne, Nutmeg And Blackberries.
How she felt when he kissed her—like a tub of roses swimming in honey, cologne, nutmeg and blackberries. —Samuel Sullivan Cox
The Eyes Say, I Love U Dear,
The eyes say, I love u dear,The lips move, no words appear,If ur love is true, sincere & real,what the lips hide, the eyes reveal...
I Got A Question For You, Gonna Come Over Here And Kiss Me With Those Pretty Lips?
I got a question for you, gonna come over here and kiss me with those pretty lips?— aggybird, Like a Sparrow Through the Heart
One Day You Will Kiss A Man You Can't Breathe Without,
One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence.� - Karen Marie Moning, Bloodfeve
Kiss Quotes For Kiss Day- This Is What A Kiss Should Be:
Kiss quotes for kiss day- This is what a kiss should be: "She lifted her face to him, and he bent forward and kissed her on the mouth, gently, with ..
No comments:
Post a Comment