Monday, 29 May 2006

Dear Friend’s! - Good Morning SMS Message


Your Life Is A Saga... Enjoy The Wonder, Beauty And Challenges It Brings Each Day.


Your Life is a Saga... Enjoy the Wonder, Beauty and Challenges it brings each day.Good Morning Have a Great Day!



A Blessed Life Is Not Being Famous Or Wealthy,


A blessed life is not being famous or wealthy,But is one that faces trials and troubles,and still never loses sight of Allah’s loving presence..!Good ..



|"""| |",""|


|"""| |",""|| |,/\,| ISH YOU|_____/\_____|VERY VERY |"""|___|'""|| APPY|___¡"""|___|*"*G"O"O"D"*"*M"O"R"N"I"N"G*"*"



"The Moon And The Sun Both Patiently Wait For Their Turns And Each One Has Its Chance To Shine.


"The Moon and the Sun both patiently wait for their turns and each one has its chance to shine.So learning from nature, we must realise that things ..



, ; *"*; ,


, ; *"*; ,*; , G, ; *__)(__, ; *"*; ,*; , O, ; *__)(__, ; *"*; ,*; , O, ; *__)(__, ; *"*; ,*; , D, ; *__)(__, ; *"; , ; *"; ..



Knock!!!Knock!!!


Knock!!!Knock!!!May I come into your world?I bring no flowers, No cakes,But wishes to keep you fresh,Prayer to keep you healthy,And love to keep you smiling…Good ..



.* We Always Work For A Better Tomorrow..


.* We Always Work For a Better Tomorrow..BuT When Tomorrow Comes. Instead Of Enjoying,,We Again Think of a Better Tomorrow!Let's Have a Better Today..Good ..



Your Love Keeps Me Far From Mystery,


Your love keeps me far from mystery,And it is such I’ve found in history.Keeping you forever is all I want to do,‘Cause I could die if I lose you.Good ..



"Every Morning Is The Symbol Of Rebirth Of Our Life. So Forget All Yesterday's Bad Moments And Make Today Beautiful.


"Every morning is the symbol of rebirth of our life. So forget all yesterday's bad moments and make today beautiful.Have a beautiful morning!"



A Mountain Is Not Higher Than Our Confidence. It Will Be Under Our Feet, If We Reach The Top.


A mountain is not higher than our confidence. It will be under our feet, if we reach the top.Good morning and have a nice week!



What We Desire Is Not Always, What We Get..


What we desire is not always, what we Get..But unknowingly many times we get things much more than what we Expect..These are called “Blessings”.GOOD ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .