Monday, 22 May 2006

You Were Only Crying When You Were Born


Dad, You Have Always Been There For Me. Even When You Were Not Home To Care For Me, It Is Because You Were Out, Working, So You Can Provide The Sufficient Funds Needed To Raise Me. You Are The Best Father I Could Hope For.


Dad, you have always been there for me. Even when you were not home to care for me, it is because you were out, working, so you can provide the sufficient ..



Very Often Life Is Unpredictable, Just Like Weather. But I Wish That Only Sunny Days Would Be In Your Forecast.


Very often life is unpredictable, just like weather. But I wish that only sunny days would be in your forecast. Wish You a Happy birthday!



Wishing You All The Great Things In Life, Hope This Day Will Bring You An Extra Share Of All That Makes You Happiest.


Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy Birthday.



Each Birthday Is A Gift Of Love, Joy And Wonder From God.


Each birthday is a gift of love, joy and wonder from God. Celebrate to your heart's content and your soul's fulfilled. Happy birthday.



In Soft Gleaming Night Of Stars,


In soft gleaming night of stars,May all your dreams come trues,May every star of ever night,Bring love-n-joy to youHappy Birthday to you 🙂



Have A Wonderful Birthday. I Wish Your Every Day To Be Filled With Lots Of Love, Laughter, Happiness And The Warmth Of Sunshine.


Have a wonderful birthday. I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.Happy Birthday



May That A Year Become 1 Month,


May that a year become 1 month,So that we celebrate your birthdayevery month with more love and funand with great gathering of families and friends…Happy ..



When You Walk By Me I Can Feel Your Love, Whether It’s From A Slight Glance Or A Tiny Little Touch. I Get Tingly When I See You When I First Wake Up. It’s A Sweet Feeling And I Know It’s About Us. Your Love Is Important And It’s What I Need. Your Love Is Everything Because You Complete Me.


When you walk by me I can feel your love, whether it’s from a slight glance or a tiny little touch. I get tingly when I see you when I first wake up. ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitnay Anm0l H0te Hain Ye M0habbat K Rishtay Bhi,♥

Kitnay anm0l h0te hain ye M0habbat k rishtay bhi,♥ Ta'luq t0ot Bhi jaye t0u Chahat phir bhi rehti hai. .