Tonight I Ask The Stars Above
Tonight I ask the stars above, How I'll ever win your love, What do I do, What do I say, To turn your angel eyes my way?
Aye Khat Jaa Unke Haathon Ko Choom Le,
Aye khat jaa unke haathon ko choom le,Jab woh padhe toh unke honthon ko choom le,khuda na kare woh faad bhi dale toh girte girte,unke kadamo ko choom le...
Dearest Ur So Pretty That I Wonder,
Dearest ur so pretty that I wonder,Why you live in this cruel planet,Coz ur visible, expressible in both,Small scale and large scale,I luv U so much.
Trust Me, You Are The One,
Trust me, you are the one,Whom my eyes seek,Whom my heartfinds,Whom my destiny wants,Whom mymind reminds me of,Whom my life I’ll sold, Whom I reallydepend ..
I Promse Tht The Yrs 2 Come,
I promse tht the yrs 2 come,Wil be nodin but awesum,I prose dt our future il be nothinBut JOYFUL n HAPPY,I promis dt you & wil be togethr til we die..
No comments:
Post a Comment