A Love That Stays And Never Dies
We watched the sun rise a million times, We had our conflicts, had our lies But I think we know that beneath lies A love that stays and never dies. Happy ..
Here's A Message From Heart To Say That I Love You;
Here's a message from heart to say that I love you;Though I don't say it often enough, it's fresh like dew;I am really thankful to God, I could make you ..
It Takes Heart, Mind, Love And Strength To Spend The Youth Of Your Life With Someone. May You Both Bond Till Eternity!
It takes heart, mind, love and strength to spend the youth of your life with someone. May you both bond till eternity!Wish you a very happy Silver Anniversary!
All Of My Heart, I Send To You.
All of my heart, I send to you.All of my life, I’ll spend with you.I love you!Celebrating us!I love every moment with you. Happy Anniversary!There are ..
"ALLAH Se Daro, Ek Doosrey K Saath Sulah Safaaeiy (Aman Pasandi) Se Raho"
"ALLAH Se Daro, Ek Doosrey K Saath Sulah Safaaeiy (Aman Pasandi) Se Raho"Surah AnfaalAyat#1Islamic Sms Cente
Love, Life And Loads Of Luck
Love, life and loads of luckHappiness, friends and a big big hugI have collected it all on my wayTo gift you on our Anniversary Day.Love you darling!
I Was Completely Happy, And Twenty-five Years And
I was completely happy, and twenty-five years andalways should be the body of the marriage,decoration & become an exhibition hall part for others to ..
I Don’t Know What It Is That You Saw In Me,
I Don’t Know What It Is That You Saw In Me,What I Saw In You Was The Utmost HappinessThat Can Ever Be,Even More So On The Day When You And IBecame “We”,I ..
Through The Years, Through Thick And Thin, For Better And For Worst, Even For Richer And For Poorer, My Lovely Dad And Mom, You Guys Are A Real Proof That Marriages Do Last.
Through the years, through thick and thin, for better and for worst, even for richer and for poorer, my lovely dad and mom, you guys are a real proof that ..
No comments:
Post a Comment