Branch Manager
Siripala gets ready , wears tie, coat, goes out, climbs tree, sits on the Branch regularly. A man asks why he does this. Siripala : “I’ve been promoted ..
I Am Not Old, I Woke Up, I Lifted My Arms, I Moved My Knees, I Turned My Neck. Everything Made The Same Noise, 'crrrrrrrrraaaacccck!"
I am not old, I woke up, I lifted my arms, I moved my knees, I turned my neck. Everything made the same noise, 'crrrrrrrrraaaacccck!"I came to a conclusion, ..
U R 20% Fantastic,
U r 20% Fantastic,U r 20% Attractive,U r 20% Loveable,U r 20% Terific,U r 20% Understandable,Inshort U r 100% F.A.L.T.U.…
1 Electric Taar Ko Dusre Elctrc Taar Se Pyar Ho Jata Hai, To Aap Is Pyar Ka Kya Naam Denge?
1 Electric Taar ko dusre Elctrc Taar se pyar ho jata hai, To aap is pyar ka kya naam denge? Socho Socho Arey ..
Pappu: Yaar Ye Buzurg Log Bhi Kitne Sanki Hote Hen,
Pappu: Yaar Ye Buzurg Log Bhi Kitne Sanki Hote Hen, Choti Choti Baton Pe Rishte Khatam kr Dete Hen.Pinky: Kya Hua?Pappu: Tune Suna Nahi,"Mungphali ..
Heavy Traffic Ke Beech Gap Dhoondhane Mein Naakaam Raha Bike Savaar Yuvak Pappu Singh,
Heavy Traffic ke beech gap dhoondhane mein naakaam raha bike savaar yuvak Pappu Singh, Traffic police- Harilal ne kaata bhaari chaalaan
No comments:
Post a Comment