FLY IN THE PLANE OF AMBITION AND LAND ON THE AIRPORT OF SUCCESS,
FLY IN THE PLANE OF AMBITION AND LAND ON THE AIRPORT OF SUCCESS,LUCK IS YOURS,WISH IS MINE,MAY YOUR FUTURE ALWAYS SHINE...WITH MY LOVE WISHING YOU HAPPY ..
On Your Birthday, I Pray To God To Bless You With
On your birthday, I pray to god to bless you with All his love, luck and care. You are my support and my strength. Happy Birthday
On Your Birthday, I Want To Remind You That You Are Special, Not Only To Me But To All Those Who Are Privileged Enough To Know You For The Amazing Person You Are. People Like You Are Hard To Come By, But Getting To Have A Wife Like You Is Indeed A Gift.
On your birthday, I want to remind you that you are special, not only to me but to all those who are privileged enough to know you for the amazing person ..
A Simple Celebration, A Gathering Of Friends; Here Is Wishing You Great Happiness, A Joy That Never Ends.
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.Happy Birthday
I Look At You On This Birthday, And It Is Hard To Believe Another Year Has Passed.
I look at you on this birthday, and it is hard to believe another year has passed. You are as beautiful now as ever before, perhaps even more so!
You Are The Best, Sweetest Person In My Life, Birthday Girl.
You are the best, sweetest person in my life, birthday girl.Thank you for always being there for me and watching over me!Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment